Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer in Akron, CO
Have you suffered injuries from an accident that wasn’t your fault? Schedule a free consultation today.
Recovering from an accident is stressful. Not only do you have to deal with the pain and suffering of the injury itself, but you also have to juggle medical expenses and figure out how you’re going to pay next month’s bills. There’s almost no time to consider pursuing a personal injury claim, which is why it’s vital to work with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Akron, CO.
Getting compensation after an accident can feel like an uphill battle, especially if you have a large claim. Insurance companies and corporations will do everything possible to minimize your settlement or prevent you from getting any compensation at all. At Wright Law Firm, we’ll handle every legal aspect of your case, letting you focus on recovery and getting your life back on track.
Read our reviews to find out how other clients feel about our team of personal injury lawyers.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Akron?
If you’ve suffered massive injuries from an accident, it’s clear that you need a lawyer on your side. But what about small accidents, after which injuries may appear relatively minor? While we can understand not getting representation for a fender bender, even small accidents can become complex cases that require legal expertise.
If you’ve sustained any type of injury, it’s worthwhile getting in touch with a personal injury lawyer in Akron. They can examine your case during your free consultation session and provide advice on how to proceed, whether it’s to continue with a personal injury claim or simply protect your rights after the accident.
What Counts as a Personal Liability Case?
Personal liability claims focus on injuries sustained due to the negligence of another party. In these cases, the negligent party is responsible for any costs incurred due to their negligence, which can include medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
The Wright Law Firm handles a variety of personal liability claims, with a focus on:
- Passenger vehicle accidents: We represent both drivers and passengers involved in car accidents.
- Trucking accidents: Injuries caused by trucks are often more severe than those involving passenger vehicles and are usually more complex. Truck accident law has its own set of rules, which we know and understand.
- Bicycle accidents: Akron is trying to become a bike-friendly city, but bicycle accidents are still common. Whether you’ve suffered an accident due to a collision with another vehicle or defective bike parts, we can offer you legal representation to protect your rights and obtain fair compensation.
- Business negligence: Businesses have a responsibility to maintain safe premises and ensure that their products are harmless as well. Taking on a corporation may feel intimidating, but we’ll fight aggressively on your behalf if you’ve suffered an injury due to defective products or unsafe working conditions.
- Oilfield/refinery accidents: Colorado has plenty of refineries and oilfields, which are notorious for being dangerous. Therefore, companies have a responsibility to keep their workers safe. We understand the oil and gas industry and are willing to fight on your side if you’ve suffered injuries or burns due to explosions or other workplace accidents.
We don’t just handle personal injury cases. Check out our practice areas page to find out whether we’re the right firm for you.
The Cost of a Personal Injury Lawyer in Akron
Many people assume that hiring a lawyer is an expensive proposition. However, at Wright Law Firm, we believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality legal representation, regardless of economic status. We don’t charge per hour or force people to sign retainers. Instead, we work on a contingency fee basis, allowing us to provide representation to anyone with a valid personal injury claim.
The contingency fee means that you don’t have to pay anything up front. Instead, we take an agreed-upon portion of your settlement to cover our legal fees. If your case doesn’t get awarded a settlement, then you don’t have to pay a cent for our representation.
Working on a contingency fee basis benefits everyone. You get access to legal representation and can rest assured that we’ll fight hard on your behalf in pursuit of a fair settlement. We get the benefit of helping people in need while also being careful about the cases we take, focusing on those with valid claims.
If you’ve suffered from injuries due to negligence, you’ll need the help of a personal injury lawyer in Akron, CO. Get in touch with Wright Law Firm at 970-425-0309 to schedule a free consultation and find out whether you qualify for compensation.