Personal Injury Lawyer in Brush, CO
Do you qualify for compensation after an accident? Schedule a consultation to get professional legal advice.
Accidents happen, but if yours was due to someone else’s negligence, you may receive compensation to pay for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. Trying to navigate the Colorado legal system can be challenging, which is why it’s worthwhile having a personal injury lawyer in Brush by your side.
Your attorney will help identify whether you have a legitimate claim, then assist you in getting a fair amount of compensation for your damages. Our team at Wright Law has experience working with insurance companies and will aggressively fight to protect your rights while you focus on your recovery.
Read our reviews to see what previous clients think of our services and team.
Common Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury law is a broad field that encompasses many types of accidents. These sub-fields require intensive knowledge of certain areas of law, such as workers’ compensation law or product liability law.
At Wright Law Firm, we offer extensive personal injury law services for the following accidents:
- Road accidents: These involve any type of accident on the road, including passenger vehicle, truck, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents. Each type of accident presents its unique challenges, including unscrupulous insurance companies, unclear liability in the case of trucking accidents, and even public perception of motorcycles and bicycles. Our team has handled many road accident cases, giving us the experience necessary to provide representation to road accident victims.
- Unsafe situations or products: Companies and businesses have a responsibility to uphold reasonable standards of safety on their premises and in the products they sell. Many people are reluctant to fight for their rights against large businesses, which is why having a dedicated personal injury attorney in Brush is so important.
- Oilfield/refinery accidents: Oilfields and refineries are notorious for being dangerous workplaces, but that doesn’t mean companies can cut corners on safety. We represent workers injured in explosions or other accidents and are willing to take on industry giants to protect your rights. Our team has plenty of experience in the industry and the laws surrounding it, which helps us represent our clients effectively and responsibly.
What to Do After Your Accident
Accidents are inherently traumatic, but they’re also the time when you need to take action. Failing to act correctly in the aftermath of an accident can leave you vulnerable to common pitfalls that may affect your final compensation.
No matter the type of accident, it’s important to get in touch with a personal injury lawyer in Brush as soon as possible. They’ll be able to advise you on the next steps, such as securing evidence of the accident scene, negotiating with insurance companies, and what records you need to keep.
In many instances, the law firm will hire an investigator to gather evidence such as photographs of the scene, witness statements, police reports, medical records, and even expert testimony to help prove that negligence caused your accident.
Instead of bearing the burden of your accident by yourself, let us take care of the legal proceedings while you focus on recovering and getting your life back together.
Calculating How Much Your Personal Injury Case Is Worth
Each case is different and the value of your case will depend on many different factors. When you consult with a personal injury lawyer in Brush, they’ll be able to provide you with an estimate based on:
- Medical expenses for care incurred due to the accident
- Lost income during recovery
- Lost income due to being unable to work
- Personal loss and suffering
- Future expenses due to disability, including ongoing medical expenses
Many insurance companies will minimize your settlement to protect their bottom line. Having an aggressive attorney on your side means that you’ll be able to fight for a fairer settlement that is in line with your injuries.
Can we handle your case? Check out our practice areas or give us a call to find out.
Finding the Right Personal Injury Lawyer in Brush, Colorado
Wright Law Firm has represented hundreds of clients with many different personal injury claims. We understand the law and provide compassionate representation while aggressively fighting on your side.
You don’t have to face the burden of dealing with your accident alone. We’re ready to handle the paperwork and legwork necessary to argue your case in an attempt to secure a fair settlement for your injuries. All you need to do is schedule a free consultation by calling Wright Law Firm at 970-425-0309 today!