Personal Injury Lawyer in Fleming, Colorado
Have you experienced a slip and fall or sustained injuries in a faulty product accident? Contact our office for assistance.
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident can be challenging, especially when you suffer injury or there is a wrongful death. Getting satisfying compensation becomes instrumental in settling your claim so you can continue life unencumbered. If you need a personal injury lawyer, Fleming, CO, has an excellent choice: the Wright Law Firm.
The complexities of personal injury require a skilled lawyer to fight your claim successfully. At the Wright Law Firm, we take on personal injury cases in Fleming and the surrounding Colorado cities with enthusiasm. We can guide you throughout your personal injury case and provide effective representation in court.
When insurance companies hinder the payment process, we protect you to ensure legal and fair compensation. We recognize the challenges personal injury cases bring and work diligently to help you to secure reparations.
The Importance of Seeking a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fleming, CO
Personal injury cases can be complicated when injuries are severe or result in death. Whether you reach a settlement in or out of court, a personal injury lawyer acts as your partner in securing compensation. A Fleming personal injury lawyer knows Colorado laws regarding accidents and can build a case to support your claim.
Personal injury cases require substantial evidence to back up a claim. While healing from an accident, the last thing you want to do is remind yourself of the traumatic events. At Wright Law Firm, we collect all evidence and hire industry experts to provide practical supporting information.
What Accidents Are Eligible for a Personal Injury Claim?
The unique nature of personal injury cases means many accidents make someone eligible to file a personal injury claim. At Wright Law Firm, we have ample experience fighting for our client’s personal injury claim compensation. If you experience an injury in one of the following types of accidents in Fleming, you may be entitled to compensation:
- Car accidents: Car accidents are a common occurrence on Fleming streets. A personal injury lawyer can help you recover physical and mental damages from a traumatic car crash.
- Wrongful death: No amount of money will bring back your loved one, but compensation can offset funeral expenses or wage losses. When negligence causes a wrongful death, we compassionately fight for you.
- Dog bite: Suffering a dog bite makes for a traumatic and painful experience for which we can hold neglectful dog owners accountable.
- Slip and fall: Whether a slip and fall occurs in the workplace or elsewhere, you may be able to receive compensation for your injuries with the help of an attorney at Wright Law Firm.
- Product liability accident: Manufacturers have a responsibility to provide safe products for consumers. Accidents from a failure to do so can result in a significant personal injury case.
- Workplace accident: Construction sites and other high-risk workplaces represent prime locations for personal injury cases.
- Assault: The Wright Law Firm can help you secure compensation from your attacker.
How Long Do You Have To Hire a Fleming Personal Injury Lawyer?
You need to take action quickly when hiring a personal injury lawyer to avoid challenges from the statute of limitations. With the help of a personal injury lawyer, Fleming residents can file their claims long before the deadline. Attorneys at the Wright Law Firm can assist you with every step of filing your personal injury claim.
Colorado’s personal injury laws require you to file a claim within two years from when you suffered an injury from dog bites, faulty products, and other minor accidents. Wrongful death cases also have a two-year filing limit. If your injury is not immediately present, state laws allow you to file a claim upon discovery.
However, you must file a personal injury claim involving a car or motorcycle accident within three years of the accident or injury date. A personal injury lawyer can navigate each unique situation before you become ineligible for compensation.
Are you looking for a lawyer who can confidently handle your case? Learn more about attorney Alex Wright.
When you need a personal injury lawyer, Fleming, CO, residents have a top-notch defender at their service. Wright Law Firm has the experience to negotiate a reasonable settlement for your personal injury case. Contact our law firm at (970) 425-0309 and schedule a free consultation to discuss your case today.